Custom Running Shoe Lacing
Learn to customize the way you tie your running shoe! Do you have black toe nails or have pain on the top of your foot? Try any of these four lacing secrets and make your running as painless as possible.
- Is your heel slipping? Try out the Runner’s Loop.
- Does your shoe feel too tight on the top of your foot? Try parallel lacing.
- Is your big toe nail black? Try a bruised nail lacing trick.
- Do you have pain on the top of your foot? Try this hot spot lacing trick.
Consider these brands depending on your foot type:
For a Wider Foot
For a More Narrow Foot
Learn how to make running easier on your body:
- Running Drills
- Strength and Mobility Exercises
- Postural and Stability Exercises
- 6 and 12 Week Training Plans
- Step by Step Coaching
Find out more Click Here!